CAN YOU OPEN THE DOORS TO EUROPE FOR SISTIE & IZABEL CAMILLE?
Sistie & Izabel Camille are Danish success stories in jewelery and accessories. Sistie is the universe for jewelery and accessories, where young women set the agenda and tell their story through a creative universe (@sistieshop). Izabel Camille is the jewelery brand that exudes femininity and romance (@izabelcamille_official). Both brands contain the energy and stories of many cool women.
WE ARE ALREADY AT FULL SPEED ON DEVELOPMENT, AND OUR AMBITIONS FOR THE FUTURE ARE TOWER-HIGH.
Therefore, we are now looking for an Export Manager who can actively take responsibility for bringing our Brands to new markets, and who at the same time manages to speed up our existing export markets even more. You will simply get a key position on our continued growth journey, in close cooperation with the management and the rest of our fantastic team of talented and creative people.
You will join an exciting and innovative company with great growth ambitions, and where we are constantly working to develop our brand identity, our sales channels and our customer satisfaction.
At the same time, Sistie & Izabel Camille is a company with high ceilings, and where we value both you and your efforts equally, and where the well-being of all of us is of great value to us.
Your primary tasks will be to
- Open new markets, both direct to dealers, online, and through distributors and agents.
- Maintain and develop the relationships and cooperation with existing distributors and agents.
- Prepare sales strategies, budgets, and plans for executing these, as well as continuous follow-up.
- Develop and implement sales promotion activities and campaigns in collaboration with marketing.
- You have already worked actively with sales and export sales, and understand what is required for success.
- You have knowledge of the jewellery/fashion and lifestyle industry as well as SoMe marketing.
- You have solid experience with B2B and have worked with foreign distributors and agents.
- You have worked with E-commerce and omnichannel.
- You possess a high level of personal drive as well as a commercial and sales-oriented mindset.
- You are a team player who understands and is able to motivate business partners for development and growth.
- You are innovative and can translate creative ideas into concrete sales activities.
- You are good at setting goals and executing.
- You are keen on numbers and evaluating sales data in your sales activities.
- You work in a structured and independent manner and follow your tasks to the letter.
- You speak and write fluent English and have a good knowledge of German.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have solid work experience and professional competence that corresponds to the position.
- You must also be willing to do a lot of travel, practical outreach and trade fair activity abroad.
- That you become part of an innovative, dynamic and imaginative company in constant development.
- A job with a central role in future growth development.
- A flexible workplace with a good culture and working environment at the forefront.
- Enthusiastic colleagues and dedicated owners in an informal flat organization.
- Salary according to qualifications.
If our wishes suit you, send your application as soon as possible. We hold ongoing interviews and the position is filled when the right candidate is found.
The application must be sent to Birgitte Milling at email@example.com .
Accession: as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions about the position, you can contact CEO Kamille Østergaard on tel. 2183 2223 or on firstname.lastname@example.org . For general questions: 4826 1650 or email@example.com.
Sistie, @sistiehop, www.sistieshop.com
Izabel Camille, @izabelcamille_official, www.izabelcamille.dk