Sistie/Izabel Camille is looking for a Store Manager for the new Flagship Store in Copenhagen City
In May, we will open our first flagship store in Copenhagen City. We are therefore looking for a committed and
results-oriented store manager who loves the energy and possibilities of community brands.
Izabel Camille is a jewelery brand that exudes femininity and romance. Sistie is the universe for
jewellery, clothing and accessories. Both brands contain the energy and stories of many cool women,
who, through a creative process, each tell their own story.
The shop will form the framework for a very special concept, where in addition to selling clothes, jewelery and
accessories must also be space for fun, holding events, campaigns, photoshoots and more.
activities. The store must exude high activity and wild energy. In collaboration with the management, you must build and realize the concept in a city store with a completely unique atmosphere.
As store manager, you are an ambassador for Sistie and Izabel Camille. You are responsible for the store
daily operations, including product delivery, inventory and sales figures as well as development and management of your employees. We expect you to be a visible and present leader who is good at retention
focus and maintain an overview. In addition, through professional customer service, you must help to give the customer the best experience.
• You are driven by performance and sales results
• You have shop manager experience from a similar position and knowledge of Shopify Pos
• You are used to working with budgets and KPIs
• You love jewellery, fashion, social media and can identify with Sistie and Izabel Camille
• You love and thrive in innovation and can turn ideas into action
• You are ambitious, structured and good at making decisions
• You can maintain calm and overview during busy periods
• You ensure a high level of service and the best customer experience
• You are skilled at building a positive working environment and have high morale
• You are good at taking the lead and training, motivating and enthusing your staff
• Daily operational responsibility for the store, including that the store's displays are always optimal
• Budget and sales reporting
• Goods delivery
• Inventory management
• Responsibility for personnel and duty schedules
• Development and coaching of employees and performance follow-up
• Assist at events and arrangements held in the store
• Collaboration with the marketing department on SoMe and marketing initiatives
• Izabel Camille, web: www.izabelcamille.dk, Insta: izabelcamille_official
• Sistie, web: www.sistieshop.dk, Insta: sistieshop
If the above is the job you dream of, we will look forward to receiving an application together
with your CV, which you can send to Birgitte Milling - by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the position, you can call Kamille Carolina Østergaard on 2183 2223.
Full-time position with entry on 1 May 2022.
Application deadline: ongoing